Saturday, October 20, 2012

Meeting Media: It's not always stories.

A friend recently asked me, "Do you end up with a story every time you leave a boring meeting?" Truthfully, no. Sometimes, very rarely, I end up with actual notes about the content of the meeting. A good deal of the time, I end up with a mass of scribbles tangentially related to the content of the meeting, something rather like the following. For those who doubt that these scribbles are in any way related to an actual meeting, I've added some notes to help better immerse the reader into my psyche from that day. 

Meeting Media are created during actual and very important meetings while I really was paying attention. Names or other identifying information, or inappropriate comments about my boss, have been blocked out to protect the illusion of innocence.

No comments:

Post a Comment